Thursday, January 12, 2012

Nederland

We made it to the Netherlands!  The flight was long, but went surprisingly quicker than i thought it would! it is 7:30 AM here, (12:30 AM at home) so I feel kind of loopy right now. Everyone is just beginning their day here and I'm about ready to go to sleep!  It was sort of freaky flying all the way over the ocean for the first time, but it went so quickly thankfully. As we started to descend it was the coolest thing to see the lights of the Amsterdam outside of my window- a picture could not have captured that moment. 

We have another flight in a few hours and then get into Uganda at around 10:30 tonight Ugandan time (1:30 pm home time?? I don't even know at this point I'm so confused :P ) We will not be able to connect to the internet in Uganda until Monday I am pretty sure, so it will be a couple days until my next post, hopefully a lot to talk about :)

Keep the prayers coming! Love you all!


"No matter where you are in the world, the moon is never bigger than your thumb."




No comments:

Post a Comment